A little self awareness today. My name is Jennifer Lucas and I am terrible at writing blogs. I am actually horrible at this Blog thing. I am so bad people are actually sending me emails with other blogs attached....you know to inspire me! I love my friends!
So here is my pledge to my one follower...I will do my best to get better at this! I will work hard at finding something interesting/inspiring/up-lifting to write about.
Tonight at midnight I will be in the midst of thousands of tweens who are excited to see the new Twilight Eclipse movie. A month ago I had no interest in the Twilight series, nor had I seen any of the movies. Now I have to admit, I have read all the books (well I haven't read Breaking Dawn - I will start that tomorrow after I see Eclipse tonight) and I love the books. I also have to admit I am so on Team Edward. Is this wrong? (a rhetorical question, please no comments)
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment