Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DEADLY

seven DEADLY sins….sounds like a disease I would not want to catch, but I am afraid the infection might already be growing within each one us.

A few weeks ago we began a 7 week series on what the church calls Deadly Sins. If you look up deadly sins in the Bible you won’t find a specific list, but throughout the Bible you will discover sins that actually become terminal to the soul. Check out the list….Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Anger, Lust, Laziness, and Envy. Which one is your challenge? Which sin is running rampant in your life?

This Sunday we will be looking at laziness…I pray we stop the madness of laziness, which means you all need to get out of bed and get to church in order to hear the message. If you missed a Sunday, make sure you download the message(s) and listen.

seven DEADLY sins….we struggle with these sins daily….but they don’t have to be terminal.

No comments: