Welcome to my first blog. I'm sure you're not as excited as I am. I'm thrilled about our new website, the bookstore, and all the new ways Water's Edge now has of communiting with you. One of the new tools I get to use is this blog. Before I could begin 'blogging,' I had to figure out what a blog should look like. What I have discovered is that a blog really is a fun way to share with you my thoughts, my life, and basically my ramblings. Aren't you excited? ...deep thoughts by Pastor Jenn. Well okay, it's just thoughts.
I really want our website to be a central hub for Water's Edge. Want to know what is coming up at Water's Edge? Head to the website. Want to know where the youth are meeting this Sunday? Go to the website. Want to listen to last week's sermon? Go to the website. Need to order your small group book or listen to a song from worship? You guessed it: Go to the website!
We want to see you and your friends, so send them to the website for directions and information. Are you getting my drift? Visit the website for anything you want, need, or think should be there. (In that case, let us know what we're missing).
Who knows what will become of my blogs, but I am up for the challenge. All is exciting and new.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Pastor Jenn. This is exciting!!!
Wow, a blogging Pastor - how cool!
Post a Comment